The HSE Management System outlines accountabilities to implement this Policy and requires that we:
- Comply with relevant HSE legal requirements and other commitments.
- Supporting the objective of zero Accidents and zero environmental incidents.
- Ensure that our activities are not harmful for health.
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Prevent pollution by practical actions.
- Support a positive HSE culture and ensure the personnel respect of the HSE regulations.
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- Ensure that all employees have the basic HSE Knowledge, and secure adequate training and continuous improvement.
- Ensure the transparency in the HSE reporting.